Colore: CBROWN CARDBO MARCLA CARTON
Materiale: Leather Primeknit
- EQT Support ADV gets a premium makeover
- Performance technology repurposed
- The final part of the Highs and Lows EQT trilogy
This month, adidas Consortium and Highs and Lows complete an EQT trilogy. In 2014, the first collaboration with the Australian footwear
retailer resulted in an EQT Guidance 93. In late 2016 Highs and Lows worked on an EQT Support 93 inspired by Frankenstein cars and the
Australian outback. Their final installment in the series is a luxurious rendition of the EQT Support ADV.
Highs and Lows is Western Australia’s premier footwear retailer with three boutiques in the geographically remote city of Perth. Now veterans
when it comes to working in the EQT range - adidas’ early 1990s performance running line - the team at Highs and Lows demonstrates a
masterful execution on this EQT Support ADV. A well-balanced color scheme and sophisticated mix of fabrics and materials is key in any
Consortium release. While many collaborations tell a story about inspiration and explain the creative journey towards the final product, for
this project the concept is the actual design itself: HAL has refined this model by fine-tuning all visual aspects, by applying the finest details
to round off an innately strong and distinct silhouette.
Over the three year period that adidas Consortium and Highs and Lows have been collaborating, the EQT range has enjoyed a real renaissance.
The EQT Support ADV is perhaps the most street-ready model due to its profile and clean aesthetic. Here it is elevated to a new height of
luxury by Highs and Lows.
- sand-colored patterned Primeknit upper with suede leather overlays
- sand-colored leather mudguard and heel cage with rose gold Highs and Lows branding
- contrasting olive-colored lacing straps
- co-branded tongue labels with olive eyelets
- co-branded leather insoles
- EVA midsole with integrated 3-Stripes detailing
- gum outsole
- co-branded lace-loops
- co-branded lace-tips with speed lacing lace locks